- 01/16/2015 Project Ordinary Meetings
Gran Canaria (Spain) / 15th-16th January 2015Learn more All news & events
- 11/09/2014 News
Held in Halifax (Nova Scotia) - 4-6 November 2014Learn more All news & events
- 05/20/2014 News
Held in Bremen on 19th & 20th MayLearn more All news & events
TROPOS on different sectors
The TROPOS Project will enhance the potential and will increase the added value of the integration of the four disciplines of Transport, Energy, Aquaculture and Leisure (TEAL, see below) in the proposed floating platform designs. This is to be achieved by:
- Definition of the phases of the platform design process in more detail.
- Ensuring a maximum level of integration and synergy of the multiple platform uses.
- Studying and proposing how to enhance the potential of TEAL integration, meaning:
- Proposing how to optimize the shared use of common structural and functional elements.
- Identifying conflicts as well as identifying and promoting beneficial synergies of the different activities and modules.
- Identifying project tasks where specific expertise is missing (“gaps”).
- Participating in the mediation of the information flow between the WPs in general.