- 01/16/2015 Project Ordinary Meetings
Gran Canaria (Spain) / 15th-16th January 2015Learn more All news & events
- 11/09/2014 News
Held in Halifax (Nova Scotia) - 4-6 November 2014Learn more All news & events
- 05/20/2014 News
Held in Bremen on 19th & 20th MayLearn more All news & events
WP8 – Scientific and Technical Coordination
WP8 aims at ensuring sound and efficient scientific and technical coordination of the TROPOS Project, in conformity with the planned objectives, methods and quality standards.
WP8 complements the administrative, financial and reporting role of WP1 through providing for technical and scientific leadership. In particular, the objective is to ensure that the diverse strands of research, implementation and outreach which constitute the Project share a common scientific and technological approach.
- WP1 – Project Management
- WP2 – Geographic and Module Benchmarking and Decision Methodology
- WP3 – Conceptual Design of Platform Components and Integration
- WP4 – Engineering Specification for Chosen Platform Designs
- WP5 – Strategy: Economics, Infrastructure and Logistics
- WP6 – Environmental and Socio-Economic Impact, Legal Issues
- WP7 – Communication, Dissemination and Technology Transfer