- 04/17/2013 News
Integration of transport sector in TROPOSLearn more All news & events
- 11/26/2012 Project Ordinary Meetings
Held from 21st to 23rd November 2012.Learn more All news & events
- 10/16/2012 Workshops
First workshop in Dublin, held on 16th October.Learn more All news & events
WP3 – Conceptual Design of Platform Components and Integration
WP3 mainly aims at determining the conceptual design of the components of the platform.
To that end, activities and tasks to be carried out particularly include:
- The conceptual structure design of the central unit and of the functional modules;
- The conceptual design of applications of the functional modules;
- The conceptual design of the overall platforms and of satellite modules, based on technological, socio-economic and environmental requirements (so as to ensure sustainability, feasibility and modularity of the system);
- The conceptual design of a flexible communication network and of an intelligent platform management.
In addition, pre-feasibility results obtained in WP2 (see above) will be taken into consideration, and risk analysis – regarding functionality, health / safety and environmental issues – will be implemented.
- WP1 – Project Management
- WP2 – Geographic and Module Benchmarking and Decision Methodology
- WP4 – Engineering Specification for Chosen Platform Designs
- WP5 – Strategy: Economics, Infrastructure and Logistics
- WP6 – Environmental and Socio-Economic Impact, Legal Issues
- WP7 – Communication, Dissemination and Technology Transfer
- WP8 – Scientific and Technical Coordination