- 01/16/2015 Project Ordinary Meetings
Gran Canaria (Spain) / 15th-16th January 2015Learn more All news & events
- 11/09/2014 News
Held in Halifax (Nova Scotia) - 4-6 November 2014Learn more All news & events
- 05/20/2014 News
Held in Bremen on 19th & 20th MayLearn more All news & events
WP3 – Conceptual Design of Platform Components and Integration
WP3 mainly aims at determining the conceptual design of the components of the platform.
To that end, activities and tasks to be carried out particularly include:
- The conceptual structure design of the central unit and of the functional modules;
- The conceptual design of applications of the functional modules;
- The conceptual design of the overall platforms and of satellite modules, based on technological, socio-economic and environmental requirements (so as to ensure sustainability, feasibility and modularity of the system);
- The conceptual design of a flexible communication network and of an intelligent platform management.
In addition, pre-feasibility results obtained in WP2 (see above) will be taken into consideration, and risk analysis – regarding functionality, health / safety and environmental issues – will be implemented.
- WP1 – Project Management
- WP2 – Geographic and Module Benchmarking and Decision Methodology
- WP4 – Engineering Specification for Chosen Platform Designs
- WP5 – Strategy: Economics, Infrastructure and Logistics
- WP6 – Environmental and Socio-Economic Impact, Legal Issues
- WP7 – Communication, Dissemination and Technology Transfer
- WP8 – Scientific and Technical Coordination